Latest version: v1.4.1
(Sep 03, 2021)
Version 1.4.1 improves stability and adds new instrument textures.
You do not need to uninstall any previous versions before installing v1.4.1.
- Added new textures to differentiate (voice oohs, voice aahs, synth vox, voice synth) and (accordion and tango accordion/bandoneon)
- Add open-source licenses list to about screen
- After a certain value (4 guitars), guitars will only translate on the XZ plane as to not clip into the ground
- Fix an issue where an exception is thrown when a note is encountered that is outside of the trombone's range (#54)
- Fix an issue where the guitar shadows were doubly spaced
- Fix bug where Jingle Bells would crash the program
- Fix bug where some DecayedInstruments would behave incorrectly
- Fix bug where the program would freeze at the end of a file (#55)
View all releases →
Profiled and packaged with JProfiler and install4j, a Java profiler and multi-platform installer builder.
✏️ A faithful recreation.
midis2jam2 provides a faithful recreation, staying true to the original look and feel, as closely as possible.
The models and textures used in midis2jam2 are the original assets from MIDIJam, designed by MIDIJam's creator Scott Haag.
🎥 View from anywhere.
midis2jam2 natively supports a freecam/noclip feature, allowing you to move around the scene and view from any angle.
No longer are you restricted to preset camera angles. Get up close to any instrument.
🔊 Listen with your favorite soundfont.
Experience midis2jam2 with immersive sound, allowing you to play with any soundfont of your choosing.
Have an external MIDI synthesizer? Connection is easy with simple configuration.
🪕 Complete GM implementation.
midis2jam2 will complete the GM implementation, allowing every MIDI instrument to be visualized.
Instruments including the clarinet, banjo, and helicopter will have on-screen visuals.
View the new instruments added to midis2jam2.